Dewclaw Eco Tours & Safaris  Eco-Social Tourism Initiative


Tour Of The Falls At The Victoria Falls

Discover how the Victoria Falls were formed and what local customs and traditions surround them .it is worth taking a guided tour. These tours are extremely informative and end with a visit to the local art and crafts center. The Tours last for 3 hours on both the Zambian and Zimbabwe side
The Victoria Falls boarders Zambia and Zimbabwe, with 85% of the Falls in Zambia and the Main Falls that comprises the other 15 % in Zimbabwe. Hence the Tour is fully appreaciated from both angles.